Saturday, March 21, 2009

paradise you will always have

i'll be your sunshine after the rain...
in the sky is turning grey...you know that i am not far away...
sunshine after the rain...
together till the end...whenever your needed of friend...
or shoulder to cry on...someone that to rely on...
i'll be your sunshine after the rain...
is the one thing i wont change...

hufff....it's a nice song...
resembles me on something happened to me at past...
the nice song that give me a new point of view facing the world...
whatever i failed...whatever the mistakes i did...whatever the world never smile to me...
some there a place that someone will says to me..."that song"....
my family...my best friend...and maybe my self it self...

we are not happy just because we want to...
but we are happy because we have to....
sometimes regrets, worthiness, and maybe,,,dumbness...live behind our self...
but the only thing that we must know...
some there out of your reach...will always a place for you to comeback...
yeah...we called it...HOME....

even it's too far away.....
even it's too expensive to reach...
even it's too hard to step to...
home....will never reject you...
come in... and stay... until you can feel...
that....is the best place you can get...
it's the paradise you will always have...

No comments:

Post a Comment