Saturday, March 14, 2009

hiii jijay...

i hate hate hate hate!!!
it's like a big disaster and very annoying...
every day,i have to eat this dust shit!!!
how it can happen???
the cause is exactly in front of my house...
the bad condition of the road front of my house have made me sick!!!
it make my house dirty,even i have cleaned up every single time...
aaarrrgghhh...

but the most disturbing thing is it makes me crazy..tired..angry..desperate..and finally..i wanna kill somebody!!!
yeah..it"s true!!!
i wanna kill the goverment because they dont take quick action to solve it...
they let it be...
maybe,if they live in here,they will know what people faced!!!
come on your honesty... when that you gonna take an action...
we can't wait any longer again...this condition really make our mine out of control...it"s going crazy!!!
i cant live in that condition!!!
i cant accept it anymore!!!
oh my god...when it will end???

No comments:

Post a Comment